Low Voltage Lighting
However, you would also be concerned about the expenses related to these installations. Keeping these open areas well-lit for hours each day can be costly. As skilled landscapers, we know that there is a simple solution to this problem-low voltage lighting!
What is Energy Efficient Lighting?Over the years, there has been significant advancement in this space. Commercial and residential property owners’ landscape lighting requirements have undergone a sea change as well. We at Ken Steenstra Landscaping Inc. offer comprehensive landscaping services including all types of low voltage lighting design and installation solutions.
LED light fittings and fixtures help the environment, while helping you save money on your monthly energy bills. Once you get low voltage exterior lighting installed, you don’t have to compromise on illuminating your gardens or yards well to keep a tab on your power expenditure. When we handle the projects, it includes:
- Replacing existing traditional bulbs and electrical fixtures with outdoor LED bulbs as these are 80% more energy-efficient than the former. They can provide up to 50,000 hours of illumination making them a practically low-maintenance exterior lighting solution.
- You can opt for light emitting diodes of various hues and colors to create the perfect ambience in the outdoor areas of your property.
- The use of various components like low voltage cables and transformers. We also use control systems such as optional timers, switches & relays, dimmers, and photocells, as required.
- For all your security lighting needs, we can install motion sensors, which means the lights, connected in that circuit will be switched on only when they detect movement within their range.
Types of Outdoor Low Voltage LightingThe beauty of your landscape after dark, depends not just on how well it is maintained, but how well-lit it is. Our outdoor lighting design involves using a variety of fixtures and fittings such as:
- Focus lights
- String lights
- Paver lights
- Step lighting
- Patio and deck lights
- Underwater lights
- Lamp posts and other garden lighting
Custom LED Voltage Lighting Plans for LandscapesWe can help with the installation of the best low voltage lighting fixtures in new landscape and with complete upgrades of existing systems. We will recommend only the best outdoor-grade products and handle the installation to industry standards.
For more details about our low voltage lighting services, feel free to call Ken Steenstra Landscaping Inc, at this number 201-857-8700. You can also use the online form on this page to send us your queries and project details.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of NJ: